Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:58:00 AM
Nancy's GFCF Pumpkin Pie!
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar - optional
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
* 2 large eggs
* 1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure Pumpkin
* 1 can (12 fl. oz.) coconut cream
* 1 GFCF unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
Mix all ingredients well and pour into a GFCF deep dish pie shell crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. Pie is done when the filling is set but the center still trembles slightly. Cool and then chill.
Nancy's GFCF Stuffing Recipe!
I package turkey sausage
1 half cup celery
1 half cup onion
1 and half cup chicken broth
1 package GF/CF stuffing mix
2 large eggs
Saute one package turkey sausage, put aside.
Saute one half cup celery, one half cup onion in olive oil (you can add slivered
almonds if wish).
Place the packet of stuffing mix in a bowl. Add sauteed onions, celery, 2 large eggs,
1 and half cans chicken broth, let stand one minute. Stir until all liquid is
Place in greased baking pan and pack down. Bake for 30 minutes - if you like
moister stuffing cover for first 20 minutes.